Submitted by Dr. Robert F. Lane on
Everyone senses the fearful whispers of the dragon:
- Discouragement and deceit
- Dread and despair
- Confusion and anger
- Death and destruction
You can smote the Dragon irrespective of what the doctors are doing with the cancer - and you must!
Fear and Management Techniques:
- Focus on what is knowable and necessary for TODAY. Don't sacrifice the NOW to what is uncertain about the future.
- Avoid fearful people. Fear is contagious. Don't give them airtime - change the subject.
- Distract your mind: choose to think about other things in detail.
- Name your fears and keep them in the open. A dragon you can see, you can fight: apply your weapons, reason, humor, distraction and prayer.
Add new comment